Based in Athens, Greece, our team provides professional training in Financial Modeling and other Finance related topics (Portfolio Management, Derivatives, Alternative Investments, Risk Analysis) since 2002. Our Financial Training team is comprised of well experienced professionals with extensive consulting and training experience in several industries.
Why choose us?
- With over sixteen years experience in a range of industries – chances are we’ve seen your problem before!
- Our core training specialty is in Finance and Investments but our instructors can facilitate your needs as they have wide experience in other business sectors.
- You can engage us for as long or as short as you like; perfect for those ad hoc projects.
- You’ll find our rates very competitive, particularly compared to hiring an in-house analyst.
- From a simple formula fix to redesigning an inherited model, we’ll get a model working to suit your needs.
About Dimitris Leimonis, MBA
Dimitris Leimonis (Senior Partner) is an MBA qualified business professional with more than 22 years experience in the Investment industry. He has hands-on experience in a number of industry sectors, including information systems, education and financial services.
Dimitris runs regular training seminars and his custom built training courses have been described by attendees as well-presented, practical, and extremely relevant to their everyday needs. He is available for presentations, workshops, training courses, lectures and seminars. Topics include Financial Modelling in Excel, Risk Analysis & Forecasting, Applied Corporate Finance, Alternative Investments, Derivatives and Portfolio Management.
He holds a Master of Business Administration (MBA) from Lebow College of Business – Drexel University, and he is teaching courses and seminars in Financial Modeling,Investments, Portfolio Management, Derivatives, Alternative Investments at ALBA Graduate School of Business (Msc in Finance & ALBA MBA), the American College of Greece (Deree College) and New York College.
Since 2010, he is also teaching seminars for CFA Level 1 & 2 candidates in the following topics: Derivatives, Alternative Investments & Fixed Income. He has extensive corporate training experience and key involvement in the development of the investment training program for National Bank of Greece’ personal investment consultants.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) with concentrations in Investments and Management Information Systems
- Certified by Hellenic Capital Markets Commission as Portfolio Manager & Investment Consultant
- Bachelor in Banking & Finance from University of Piraeus