ATHENS – Greece
1. “Financial Modeling using Excel”, Athens – Greece
- Tuesday, January 10th from 5pm till 9pm
- Wednesday,January 11th from 5pm till 9pm
- Thursday,January 12th 5pm till 9pm
- Friday,January 13th 5pm till 9pm
Total seminar duration: 16 hours
Click here for more details on this introductory financial modelling course in Excel or email us at info[@]myfinancialmodeling.com
2. “Advanced Financial Modeling based on FAST Modeling Standard” , Athens – Greece
- Tuesday, January 17th from 4pm till 9pm
- Wednesday, January 18th from 4pm till 9pm
- Thursday, January 19th 4pm till 9pm
- Friday, January 20th 4pm till 9pm
Total seminar Duration: 20 hours
Click here for more details on this advanced financial modelling seminar or email us atinfo[@]myfinancialmodeling.com with any possible questions.
3. “3-day Financial Modeling & Risk Analysis Course” based on FAST Modeling Standard”*, London, January 2017
- Wednesday, January 24 from 9am till 5pm
- Thursday, January 25 from 9am till 5pm
- Friday, January 26 from 9am till 5pm
seminar duration: 3 days
- By the end of the course participants will be in position to take the FAST Level 1 Certificate exam. Click here to learn more about the FAST Modeling Standard
Contact us for more details on this unique 3-day financial modeling training opportunity at info[@]myfinancialmodeling.com
4. FAST Level I Certificate Mock-up Exam session
- February 2017, TBA
Total seminar Duration: 3 hours
This is a unique opportunity to check if you are ready to pass the FAST Level 1 certificate exam. You will be given a mock-up exam for a total duration of 2 hours and upon finishing the instructor will check your solutions, give you feedback and walk you through the correct solution.
The language of the seminars is English .
What if I want to take the FAST Modeling Standard Level I Certificate?
In order to be well prepared for FAST Level 1 Certificate exam and be in position to use the FAST modeling Standard in a business environment we suggest you to invest in our combo-seminar deal, starting with the Financial Modeling using Excel seminar and then move on with the Advanced Financial Modeling based on FAST Modeling Standard.
All our seminars are either offered 100% in-person or in a blended delivery mode (60% face-to-face & 40% online) depending on the group size.
In the case of face-to-face / live seminars, we rigorously uphold our policy of purposely limiting the number of individuals that can attend each financial modeling seminar up to 12 persons so that participants receive the optimal amount of personal training from our instructors.
Seminars will take place at our offices in London and in Athens (Chalandri – near Ygeia hospital) and each class will have a maximum number of 12 participants so that to ensure the quality of training.
Email us to learn for our special combination offers. There is an extra discount in case more than one delegate / participant from the same firm joins.
Seminars offered in Greece may be subsidised by OAED-LAEK 0,24 subsidy.
For more information / feedback please contact us at customercare[@]financialarena.co.uk or at info[@]myfinancialmodeling.com
Check our Facebook Fan page for up-to-date news on our offerings and topics related to financial modelling and do not forget to share our page with friends and colleagues that might be interested.
As of January 2016, our firm is one of the first globally to become a FAST accredited provider, as we have gone through a formal accreditation process with the FAST Standard Organisation (“FSO”). We are offering financial modelling training courses that have been subject to a formal accreditation process with the FSO and prepare our seminar participants for the FAST modelling certification.